Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally

No really, I was literally having dreams about taming this guy, I was camping for him so much.



Althalor has The Rake, he has Humar, what's next? Sian-Rotam, of course. I'd love to go for the much lower-level Echeyakee but keeping three pets leveled up with me is simply not gonna happen... two is hard enough as it is, and typically requires forgetting about rested XP for the duration of my hunter career. I... am just that devoted.

I love pets.

I have been watching the new WotLK stuff popping up on Mania's Arcania with a lot of interest. It looks like I'm going to have two "cunning" pets (Tux and Eltanin) and one "ferocity" pet (Locke). Of course, that fails to account for Exotic Pets which are still a mystery.

Stable slots... it's all I'm asking for. C'mon Blizz! /beg /cry

8 comments:

Viktel said...

Gratz!!!

Humar looks great doesn't he?

Did you carve your initials into the tree? I did.

I camped up on that first big branch for a whole week.

Have fun with him.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Humar!!

I remember when I was a young Hunter camping for him too. He's so worth it.

I renamed him to Houston since I was in Houston, TX when I tamed him. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Grats! I love Humar.

Anonymous said...

Grats on Humar! He's my kitty change-up from my boar. I named him Ras. What are you naming yours?

Anonymous said...

Doh! It's right in the picture :P /ignore last question

plutosdad said...

I am kinda annoyed that owls won't have screech anymore and instead I'll have to get a carrion bird. I like my owl. augh.

plutosdad said...

oh grats :)
he is nice looking

Anonymous said...

YAY!
/cheer