Friday, March 21, 2008

Take a drink... of chocolate milk

First he met my challenge and developed The Shaman Gear Drinking Game.

Then he made the BRK blog Drinking Game.

And then... Znodis made the Aspect of the Hare Drinking Game.

A couple examples:

- Take a drink for each character Pike mentions in a post. (That could get you drunk right there.)
- Take another drink if it’s not a hunter

...

- Take a drink if she talks about RP’ing.
- Take a drink if she actually starts RP’ing on the blog.
- Take a drink when she mentions Linux.
- Take a drink because no one really likes Windows.
- Turn off your computer and go get really drunk if you have Vista installed. When you sober up, uninstall it and get Linux because if you run into a problem at least you know someone can fix it.

...

- Take a drink if you wrote this drinking game in a subtle attempt to get Pike to draw you one of those cool custom avatars even though you’re not a hunter superstar.

Znodis, you may be disheartened to know that I still don't drink (unless we're talking about chocolate milk, or Mountain Dew when I'm feeling adventurous) BUT I think you'll be happy to learn that, just for you, if you e-mail me a screenshot of your character (in your favorite gear) and pet, I'll whip something up for ya. No guarantees on how long it will take, but I'll do my best. Oh, and if you have a specific location you'd like for the background... let me know that too. *nods* (I left this as a comment on your blog too, but I'm having trouble figuring out if it actually went through or not).

I'd love to be able to make avatars for the rest of my readers-- unfortunately time is still an issue-- but I often find myself trying to think up a way I can finally give you all your own little custom avatar. So hopefully someday I can make it happen. ^_^

In other news, my guild's got another Kara run lined up for tomorrow. I... have to work. /cry Fortunately I've been informed that best efforts are going to be made to line up the next-after-next run with my work schedule (which has been irritatingly inconsistent lately...) and besides, I never really figured I'd get to go to all the Kara runs. We've got dozens more ahead of us anyway, I'm sure. And lots of people who want to go. So it doesn't bug me too much.

... /sniffle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel special :D

My wife works overnights every 4th night so I can never do anything on a regular schedule. It drives me nuts. Hope you make enough Karas for a Legacy and a WSR.

As for the comments, I approve each before their published because the FAQs generate a lot or repeat questions, misleading/wrong answers, and some flat out newb flaming. Sorry for the delay.

Unknown said...

- Turn off your computer and go get really drunk if you have Vista installed. When you sober up, uninstall it and get Linux because if you run into a problem at least you know someone can fix it.
Or you could buy a Mac!
/fanstheflames

Amy said...

Its a good thing I don't drink, these blog drinking games would kill me, I read brk and your blog in the morning, I would say you both average on about 3-drink posts, so that would be me hammered for the rest of the day!

Oh and you know if you were survival *you* could have tanked for 10 seconds before feigning, might have kept the healer alive, just a thought ;-)