Monday, March 3, 2008

I am alive!

I apologize for my lack of updates these past few days. I've been a bit busy and had some stuff going on. A couple days ago I went and had allergy testing done because I've been having some allergy issues and I figured it was about time I did something about it. The good news is-- the hunter is not allergic to animals! The hunter is, however, allergic to the wild outdoors, as apparently I am severely allergic to all grasses, weeds, and molds. I'm having further testing done to determine whether I'm allergic to anything else aside from the basics. Lemme tell you though, I'm actually finding myself wishing Aspect of the Wild could be used in real life. I could use some nature resistance against those level 72 elite bales of Timothy Hay that like to crit me when I'm feeding my guinea pigs.

I'm also a little behind in my blog-reading, so if I respond to one of your posts a few days late, well, that's just me tryin' to catch up!

Anyways, I have a few different post ideas planned for the near future and oh, I suppose I do have one little tiny thing of importance happening this Saturday, March 8.

I'll give ya a hint. It starts with a K.

/grin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn that sounds sucky, at least you'r not allergic to animals though ;)
good to see ya posting again, I was wondering wehere you'd got to!

Faeldray said...

Welcome to my world :) I spend every summer sneezing and rubbing my itchy eyes from all the pollen and stuff floating around. It could be worse for me...I spent 3 summers working outside with plants >.<

Thank goodness I decided a desk job would be better for me!

Rayare said...

KARA KARA KARA!