Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Is My Rifle

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My rifle, without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will....

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will..."


- Rifleman's Creed



So yeah, cookie for the first person to guess what exactly about this picture is making me grin like a lunatic!

/continues grinning like a lunatic

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

grats on wolfslayer. it's served me well until i got my crossbow.

happy hunting ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh shiny! Grats Pike!

Beowulfa said...

Hey cool-the way the gun is positioned it makes you look like a gunslinger/old western macho good guy/bad ass. Don't know if that's what was making you grin but I think she looks awesome .....

Paladins are OP said...

Which scope have you put on it?

Pike said...

Cookie for Bankaaii!

Big Black Wolf - pretty right after I got it we decided to take a ten minute break so I hearthstoned out of Kara, pulled together an ammo pouch and bullets, and put a +10 damage scope on the gun because it was the only really good scope on the auction house at the time. I'd reeeeeally like to put the +crit scope on it sometime soon. But I didn't have time to look for someone who could make it cause, well... I was mid-raid. =P

Saerath said...

grats on your wolfslayer! I used mine forever until I got Sunfury. Took me awhile to adjust to not hearing the gunshots to time my shot rotations though lol

Anonymous said...

Gratz on probably one of the best BM weapons in the game. Hopefully you have your gun skill at least close to 350. Mine was at 1 when I got that and thus it took me 2210 bullets to go from 1 to 350. The only bad side about the gun is where the bullet comes out from. You'll see it if you watch.

Note:
I bought the cheapest bullets to use to level up the skill.

Anonymous said...

^_^

Congrats on your lovely gun!!!!

/HUG